Blueshift is growing, and we’re looking for another Business Analyst to add to our team. The Business Analyst is a key stake holder during the project lifecycle, acting as a bridge between clients and internal teams. The Business Analyst is responsible for eliciting, analyzing, and documenting requirements as well as providing training and consulting services to clients during projects.
At Blueshift, we work exclusively within the Microsoft ecosystem, providing our clients with solutions in SharePoint, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and the rest of Microsoft’s Cloud Productivity Suite.
What We Offer
- A supporting and collaborative employee culture.
- Flexible hours.
- A challenge, and the chance to work with the newest technologies.
- An innovative environment, open to new ideas.
- A place in one of the Exchange District’s growing companies.
What you bring to the Team
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years related experience as a Business Analyst, or a minimum of 3 years experience as a Business Analyst with specific SharePoint experience. Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Visio.
- A thorough understanding of the Office 365 Suite of Products.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows.
- Advanced understanding of root cause analysis and process improvement concepts, methods and techniques.
- Ability to break down complex processes and explain them visually and in detail.
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks to meet competing deadlines.
- Adaptable to changing business conditions and ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently and manage projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience with SharePoint as an end user or power user will be considered a strong asset.
- Experience with products within the Microsoft productivity suite including Power BI, Microsoft Flow, Power Apps would be considered a strong asset.
- Knowledge of principles of Information Architecture and/or Knowledge Management would be considered a strong asset.
Blueshift is seeking a SharePoint Developer to join our growing team. We specialize in collaboration and productivity solutions using Office 365 and SharePoint and are continuously leveraging the latest Microsoft tools and technologies. We offer competitive benefits, flexible vacation, and a collaborative and friendly team environment.
- Develop solutions for the SharePoint and Office 365 platforms which may include custom web parts, custom features, workflows, branding, apps, etc.
- Work with SharePoint architects and administrators to ensure solutions align to long-term SharePoint strategy.
- Work with business analysts and clients to gather requirements and work towards efficient SharePoint-based solutions.
- Work with support teams to help troubleshoot and resolve issues with custom solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and web technologies.
- Strong understanding of out-of-the-box SharePoint 2010/2013 capabilities and limitations.
- Thorough understanding of Visual Studio and related add-in components that facilitate the development, packaging and testing of custom SharePoint Features and Solution Packages (WSPs).
- Advanced level knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint server and client object models.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently yet meet schedule, features and quality expectations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Experience working with business users and projects in a consultant-like capacity.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with SharePoint 2010/2013 in a developer capacity.
- Advanced level SharePoint 2010/2013 development experience with a proven track record for delivering high-quality solutions. Experience must include developing custom workflows.
- Understanding of SharePoint 2013 App Model.
- Microsoft Certification, such as MCPD (SharePoint 2013) and MCTS (SharePoint 2013), would be an asset
To apply for this position, please use our form and send us a copy of your résumé. We look forward to meeting you!